Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happiest Baby Contestants


Finally, I have spent some time to do editing on the photos submitted by mommies. I have to apologize because there are actually more than 10 contestants but I am only able to come out with the first 10 who I randomly selected.

Please give me some time to do the editing and come out with all the photos submitted.

Here are the first 10 randomly selected happy babies:
















** Just added another 13 contestants' photo today.





















These all the consolidated first 10 contestants for the contest:



The result for the winners will be announce early June. Stay tuned!

0 comments on "Happiest Baby Contestants"

Post a Comment

 

BeebieDoo's Photography Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez