Monday, March 15, 2010

My Lovely Gal - Valencia


Yesterday, I was on leave to take care of my lil girl due to childcare centre closure. Hubby suggested to bring Valencia go downstair for a walk and I was thinking why not make use of the time to take some photos for her.

I showered her first and changed her into the lovely pink colored dress that I bought for her during CNY. I took my stretchy lace bought from Spotlight and make a temporary headband for her and surprisingly, she didnt refused to wear the lacy headband. She seems to love the headband so much.

Brought along with us her little umbrella. Below are some of the photos we took on the day.

Smile happily:

Looking at the purple flowers:
Playing with the Winnie the Pooh umbrella. Pose for camera:
Waiting for daddy:

More photos to upload soon. Stay tune!

0 comments on "My Lovely Gal - Valencia"

Post a Comment

 

BeebieDoo's Photography Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez